Lovely Ladies

Lovely Ladies

Monday, May 11, 2015

Sister Erin Echols 5.11.2015... 10 DAYS TO GO!

Well family, I absolutely hate emailing because there's never time to do anything I need to, so my emails are going to get shorter and shorter. We went to the aquarium and I was in heaven during the dolphin shows. We weren’t allowed to take pics or record it but it was one of the most glorious things I've ever witnessed. I've never been so cold or wet but it was so great!!!!!!! Our zone leaders decided to prank us by telling us that we weren't allowed to skype because President wanted us to sacrifice that so we can have more miracles. I nearly wanted to punch somebody in the face because I was so heartbroken. It wasn't funny at the time but now it's hilarious. skyping all of you yesterday was soooooooooo wonderful! IT was amazing as my last hoorah as a missionary. I wish everyone was there. It was so fun to see all the ones that I did, grow up so much. You all look so much older! And I'm sure you think the same ways about me. I look old, wrinkly, and chubby. Ha! That's what the south does for you! Well, I got emails this week from almost all of my companions! It was great! I LOVE YOU MORE THAN DOLPHINS LOVE TO SOAK PEOPLE! MOM: It was soooo fun to see you! Happy mommy's day!!!!!!! DAD: I never could have imagine the opposition that missionaries face until I came out on my mission part 2! It's crazy! But, I've learned a TON! How did the steaks turn out? ;D JENNIFER: I was so sad you guys didn't make it to skype with me yesterday! MICHAEL: It was good to see you too yesterday! Love you Miguel! KEVIN: The Cinco De Mayo sounds way fun! I'm glad you had fun. You should train Harley to like Brooke and I because we're ultimately the favorites. ;) BROOKE: I love the pic "reserved for Usher" hahahahahahaha He will be baptized!!!! I'm predicting you're going to flip out in the airport next week. I'm pretty sure I'll bawl. NATHA: I'm stoked to skype you in the airport!!!! Love you NaNa! Don't cry because you'll still be a couple hundred miles away ok? ha! RANDOMNESS: *** I drank a cup of salt water to see what it would do to me and I thought all the moisture in my body had evaporated. I couldn’t drink enough normal water to stay hydrated after that. *** We get lunch and dinner just about everyday form members because they all found out that I'm leaving. We haven’t had a meal calendar in about 2 months from all the changes, so this week is going to be great for not having to cook our own food. *** About a dozen of members this week came out and told me that they've been scheming to set me up with someone when I come home, so let's avoid all the phones and doors for the next couple of months! hahahaha *** I hate emailing *** Keep writing me letters! I live for them! *** All the senior missionaries have counted me as their granddaughter so I have dozens of grandparents now too. BYE! 1. What has been your biggest challenge this week? Staying inside all week. 2. What has been your biggest concern? Not working all week. 3. What has been your biggest success? Getting President to come over to our apartment to help us. 4. Who has been your favorite person this week? Why? President for being there for me through everything. 5. What has been your most significant tender mercy? President for being there for me through everything. 6. What are you looking forward to this coming week? Working.... outside. 7. Do you have a goal set for this coming week? Tell me about it. I don't want to go to the apartment except for sleep. 8. Which scripture has had the biggest impact on you this week? The will of God Mormon message.

No comments:

Post a Comment