Lovely Ladies

Lovely Ladies

Monday, May 4, 2015

Brooke 5.4.2015

Sooooo, this week, I went to Idaho!!! We are selling our condo up there, so me, Mom, and Kevin went up to clean it so it would be ready. It was kind of gross…ok, it was REALLY gross, but by the time we were done, it sparkled. Sad news is, I got sick while we were up there! It was just a cold, but man I hate being sick! I sounded like a chain smoker because my voice was really squeaky. Sometimes, it broke so bad that I sounded like a 14 year old boy, but at least I didn’t ever do it in front of people who weren’t my family! Also, my mission Mom, Sister Griffin, and her daughter, Izzy, came to Utah for something, so a whole bunch of missionaries got together for a mini TKM reunion and went out to lunch with them. Sadly, I had to work, so I missed it. But, I was there in heart! I love my TKM family!

No comments:

Post a Comment