Lovely Ladies

Lovely Ladies

Monday, May 11, 2015

Brooke 5.11.2015

Warning: If you date my daughters....YOU WILL be in the BLOG! I Facebook Stalk YOU!
This week was normal! Well, mostly. I think the only thing I did was go on a couple of dates. For the first one, we went to Boondocks and played games. It was a blast! Then, we came over here to my house and had ice cream. For the next date, we made dinner, and then played a board game afterwards. It was also a party. All in all, it was a super fun week! Plus, it was Mother's day, so naturally, I got my mom 11 pairs of shoes. They were flip flops in every single color!! :) It was magical. Hahaha, everyone was surprised because I sent her on a scavenger hunt to go find them all, and she kept coming back with more and more and more! Then, I got to Skype ERIN!!!! She's my absolute favorite missionary and I can't wait for her to get home!! She is exactly the same. I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment