Lovely Ladies

Lovely Ladies

Monday, April 20, 2015

Sister ERIN Echols 4.20.2015

Well family...... this week..... we did nothing. We stayed inside our apartment the whole week because my comp was sick. It was so boring. So boring. Sooooooooo boring. So boring. So booooooooooooring. So......... boring. So boring. Sooooo boooooooring. So boring. Although, one cool thing happened. We were running through our apartment through the rain to get inside for the night and there were bazillions of toads everywhere!!!!! Naturally, I picked several up to take a picture, so I held the frogs in one hand and my camera in the other. I commented to my companera how photogenic they were because they turned and looked at my camera wherever it was! Well, I snapped a picture right as one of them jumped right on my face! Smack dab in the middle of my forehead! I bent over to let it fall off but boy oh boy, it was suctioned on their good! It wouldn't come off so the fear struck me and I started bobbing up and down like a mad woman while I screamed. I couldn't get it off with my hand because one hand still had a frog in it and the other had my camera! It finally hopped off and I threw the other frog and ran inside. Hahahaha. It was sooo funny! I LOVE YOU MORE THAN FROGS LOVE TO HOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! P.S. Sorry my English is so bad. Ha. I think I'm going crazy! MOM: Happy anniversary this week! The fence is going to be great! I don't know whose house that is, but you're doing a good thing! Is it a ward service project? Whatever it is, I’m glad it's getting done! at least it will have a good fence! DAD: Feliz aniversario este semana Papanwa!!!!!!!! JENNIFER: Anything exciting happen this week? Is your family so excited to see me? Ha KEVIN: ha, you sound like one tired cookie! ARE YOU WORKING AT JDAWGS?!?!?!?! Yay! Get me free hot dogs for life!!! I expect one in the airport when I come home!!!!! BROOKE: I"M SO JEALOUS YOU WENT TO MY GAM REUNION!!!!!!!!! HAHAHA And the pic you posted on FB of mom and dad is hilarious, I almost peed my skirt it was so funny. Stay strong! Don't let my bullies bully you too! I'm so happy for you! P.S. David thought the pic of you in the gam reunion was me. Hahahahahahahaha You fooled em all! NATHA: Send me one of Heather's graduation thingies! I'll save it forever! And I can't wait to see you in a bit! I'll definitely call you when I get home.... or, you could be on a call when I arrive in the airport so you can halfway be a part of the excitement. haha. Someone can just hold the phone while you listen. :D RANDOMNESS: ***I learned how to do a handstand on a volleyball. *** I build a homemade vacuum that is just for bugs and it works like a charm. *** I watched the Testaments movie 8 times. *** I drew like a maniac. And I gave a ton of drawings away to ward members and investigators because I had so much time to spare. *** I got a special bag and tried sucking out all the air of tons of different things. My pillow was the funnest to do! *** I cooked homemade pizza. :D It was sublime. I LOVE YOU MORE THAN A CRAZY PERSON LOVES BOREDOM! QUESTIONS: 1. What has been your biggest challenge this week? Staying inside all week. 2. What has been your biggest concern? Trying to get Mahoney better, we don't know what's wrong with her. 3. What has been your biggest success? I got an investigator on date for baptism through the phone. 4. Who has been your favorite person this week? Why? Well, not to be cocky, but myself. I'm the only person I got to hang out with this week. #lonerforlife. 5. What has been your most significant tender mercy? I learned how to take apart a broken watch and fix it. I just fiddled around with it. It was a tender mercy because I really liked that watch and I wanted to save it. 6. What are you looking forward to this coming week? Well, our ward is getting split this weekend, and we'll get 3 new bishops from it. So I'm excited to see what happens. Broken hearted, but excited. 7. Do you have a goal set for this coming week? Tell me about it. I want to finally go work outside! Invite souls to baptism and never rest! I've had enough rest for a month in the past week! I want to work my heart out until the very last day. 8. Which scripture has had the biggest impact on you this week? Well, considering I started and finished the entire Book of Mormon and the New Testament both this week, I like it all, not one stuck out more than the other.

No comments:

Post a Comment