Lovely Ladies

Lovely Ladies

Monday, April 20, 2015

Brooke 4.20.2015

On Friday, I went to Erin's GAM reunion!! It was soooo much fun! I got to see people like, Burckle, Aldous, Baty, Jessica Tripp, Fennell, Shelby Bryant, Maddie Warner? I also got to meet an elder Moody? I think that was his name. He's hilarious. He was like, "Woah, you're trippin me out right now. But, I'm gonna give you a hug anyways." Hahahahaha. It was pretty funny. Soooo many people thought I was Erin! I had to tell them that I wasn't and some people didn't believe me. In the picture, I posed with my cup of fruit and everyone died laughing because they were like, "You are JUST like Erin!!" :):) I'm glad that Erin has given us a good name. :) Yesterday, I went on a 10 mile hike yesterday with my TKM buddies. I got to bandage up a complete stranger too! When we got to the lake we were hiking to, a guy and his girlfriend came to us and asked if we had a first aid kit. I rushed to the rescue. They weren't members and they were from out of town. They had professional photographers with them because they guy knelt down in front of the lake and proposed to his girlfriend. Well, she said yes...it was really cute. So, he gave her the ring and brought out a champagne bottle from his bag. But, as he was bringing it out, he hit it on a rock and it shattered in his hand and sliced his finger clear to the bone. In shock, he brought his hand up and sliced up his leg with the rest of the broken glass. He dropped it. He was completely stunned. As I rushed to their aid, the photographers were taking pictures like crazy as some skinny white girl helps clean/ bandage up this guy and his girlfriend is panicking right next to him. So, I'm in some random people's engagement pictures. Hahahahaha! They were sooo grateful that I had a first aid kit. I kept the guy calm by telling him random things like, "Honestly, I did NOT expect to use my first aid kit today..." and "You know, you guys should really check out our website. It's BePrepared.com." They bust up laughing. It was great. I used practically everything out of my first aid kit. I used all my bandages, gauze, alcohol wipes, Advil, everything! But, I'm so honored to be in some random people's engagement pictures! hahahaha. I felt sooooooo tired afterwards, what all I could do was lay on the floor and watch Fast and Furious. I was a hot mess. I love you more than champagne bottles love to expose bone!

No comments:

Post a Comment