Lovely Ladies

Lovely Ladies

Monday, March 23, 2015

Sister Erin 3.23.2015

Familia!!!!!! Sis Mahoney was sick during the week, so I spent the days making phone calls and doing work from the apartment and all of a sudden, there were 6 beatles in our window. I grabbed tissue to go and kill them and when I did so, their blood burned my skin on my fingers. Then, something in our apartment started to reak soooooo bad. I couldn't figure out what it was, so I picked up one of the dead bugs to flush it and I sniffed it. The smell was stronger than anything I have ever smelt in my whole life. It was soooo bad that I passed out! I melted to the floor and woke up moments later! hahaha. And for the rest of the day, I felt high. Hahahahahaha It was an absolute downpour yesterday!!!!! The only times I've been wetter are when I'm immersed in a pool of water. We were so soaked and I didn't think it would be possible for me to ever get warm again. It wasn't freezing, but since we were so wet, we were frozen to the bone. Mikayla came out with us and we walked around in the pouring rain for several hours. We went from running under awnnings to stay dry to jumping in puddles and walking in overflowing gutters. I LOVE YOU MORE THAN THERE ARE BUGS IN GA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mom: The weather made it into the 50's? Ha. It's been in the 90's here. :) You just need to move to PTC. Have the funnest time meeting Sister Dutra! She'll love you and you'll love her! Dad: Why did Bro Cannon get released? Are they moving??????? They can't! I love them! That's so funny! We've had several encounters with Jehovah Witnesses this week too! I guess I have a reputation among them too. When they hear 'Sister Echols' they retreat. Hahahahahaha. I guess I'm famous among their congregations! Jennifer: Brooke works at EEI with you????? So fun!!!!!!!!!! Are you still working there full time? Kevin: Has it been 2 years since Brady left? Holy smokes! That went so fast! I'm so glad he's a lot more mature now. Hahahahahaha You slay me! Brooke: That picture is soooo cute! Haha. It totally describes us! You with your fancy hair and me with my weird face! hahahahahahahaha. I"M SO HAPPY YOU GOT A JOB AT EEI!!!!!!!!!!! You'll be the bomb .com there!!!!!!!!! Let me know INSTANTLY as soon as you find out ANYTHING about your shoulder! RANDOMNESS: ***was told by a 13 year old boy that if he was 3 years older and I wasn't a missionary, he'd kiss me. Hahahahaha. Son, I'm twice your age!!!!!!! *** I was sitting on the floor at someone's house when their big Mastiff dog came to lay next to me, but he was uncoordinated and ended up laying ON me. After about 10 minutes, my legs were totally numb because he was so heavy. Haha. The only way they could get him up was to pull out the treats and beckon him to come into the kitchen. *** a sister missionary that we're over swore and I called her out on it and now she absolutely loathes me. Oh well....... "the wicked take the truth to be hard" *** we were teaching a big black guy and at the end, we were leaving so I stuck out my hand for a hand shake, he kept walking forward for a hug and I kept my hand there. My hand hit his stomach and my middle finger went into his belly button!!!!!!!!!!! Nasty!!!! Thank goodness he was wearing a shirt because I almost died when my finger popped out of his navel. He ended up hugging me which made my finger go even farther into his belly button. I was expecting to hit the end of his belly button, but it was huge! My finger was almost totally engulfed in his navel! I probably looked like an awkward squirrel because I didn’t know what to do. Hahahaha *** I am no learning a little French. :D I LOVE YOU MORE THAN CANADADIANS LOVE SNOW!!!!!!!!! 1. What has been your biggest challenge this week? There's a sister who we're over and she loathes my guts, she'll do anything she can to make people hate me (lying and spreading false rumors), and it makes her even more angry when people meet me and they fall in love with me. Anyway, she swore and I called her out on it and she freaked out and went ballistic. Yikes, I hate stupid people. 2. What has been your biggest concern? Everyone in PTC is starting to call me Erin, I'm worried that the AP's will find out and ask to transfer me because the people are getting so used to me being around. 3. What has been your biggest success? I changed 2 struggling companionships into mighty missionaries, they're now rocking their area. 4. Who has been your favorite person this week? Why? Mikayla Denison, she's like my little sister, I love her so much. We always have a ball together. 5. What has been your most significant tender mercy? Don't tell this to ANYONE: (...removed...)so. cool. 6. What are you looking forward to this coming week? It's supposed to be sunny weather 7. Do you have a goal set for this coming week? Tell me about it. . I want to change Mahoney's outbound experience, I want to help her to work. :D That's my goal! 8. Which scripture has had the biggest impact on you this week? King Benjamin's address.

No comments:

Post a Comment