Lovely Ladies

Lovely Ladies

Monday, February 9, 2015

Erin 2.09.2015

When I see a tire swing...
I have to ride it..... but then water shoots up my leg from inside the tire.
We were twinners for the day. #companionshipunity .
Whitewater sisters.
School buddies!!!!!!! Sister Tara Facer.
I love this car.
Service by picking up hundreds of pounds of wet leaves and junk. Wowowowowow! We got to go on 3 exchanges this week! And we'll continue this pattern for the rest of the transfer! It's sooooo fun! I get to go to new areas, work with new companions, new learn languages, teach new principles, call disobedience to repentance, and so on! I absolutely LOVE being an STL because honestly, I learn way more from our sisters than they could ever learn from me. I'm pretty sure I was called to be an STL just so I could learn how to be a good missionary. Ha Our whole new stake presidency came to our ward on Sunday, so I got to see Bishop Corbridge again. oh how I love that man! The stake president came right up to us and I'd never met him before and he knew exactly who we were and asked if we could meet him at his home this week for a meeting between us. He said since we're the STLs over the whole stake, we have a lot to do. I'm so excited for him to give us some assignments and we just baptize and reactivate all of GA!!!! We had to go to the church one night for a meeting and it turns out that there was a youth stake dance going on at the same time. I had to really use the bathroom so I ran to it. When I came out, a group of girls tackled me from behind, I nearly fell to the ground. They dragged me back to the bathroom and I was positive my life was over. I was SURE that they were going to mug and kill me. When I realized who it was, I became a lot more relaxed. It was a bunch of the YW from our ward. They all cracked up laughing and had me turn around. Well, surprise, my skirt was tucked in my shorts again!! hahahahahahaha! #that'swhyyoualwayswearshorts #youneverknowwhatsgonnahappen All the youth in this ward know me so well and they just accept me for being me! Haha. I love them all! I LOVE THIS WARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We had 5 investigators come to church yesterday! They all loved it and they're all so close to baptism! I can smell the running waters from here! I LOVE YOU MORE THAN THE AMOUNT OF TIMES PEOPLE SEE MY SHORTS!!!!!!! Mom: Those pictures are absolutely beautiful!!! Dad: Did Kolton finish his 2 years? Holy smokes! That was fast! I'm glad you're still the 'fix-it-up' kind of man I left you as. :D Jennifer: Why are your kids so stinkin' cute????? I hope you're doing amazing! Michael: "If you do the things you've always done, you'll get the things you've always gotten" If you want an email to come through, try something else.... like picking up a good ol' fashioned pen and paper........ Kevin: 1. When was the last time you went for a run/jog? On Saturday, we have a treadmill in our apartment. Haha. 2. If you were to join the circus, what would you perform? Do they even perform in circuses? I've never seen one, so I don't know what they do. I would do something parkourish though. 3. List someone you know, and describe them in 5 words. Brooke: talented, smart, gorgeous, sassy, insane 4. If you had to be trapped in a 'TV show' for one month, what would it be, and why? WIzards of Waverly Place, no joke. 5. Who would you most like to be stuck in an elevator with? Jesucristo. Brooke: I never got your email! Are you so stoked to go home??????? You'll be the greatest RM the world has ever seen!!! RANDOMESS: ***Dutra taught me a phrase in Portuguese and I said it to one of our Brazilian investigators and it turns out that the phrase means: Last night, I peed in my bed. Hahahaha The investigator nearly peed her pants because she was laughing so hard. ***a guy came running up to me this week and started going off in a random language. I'm pretty sure I looked confused because he asked in English if I spoke Italian. What? No.... he explained how I looked like one of his old girlfriends from Italy. Whoa! What a compliment! I didn't even think I looked Italian because I have such light hair! But I guess I look like someone's exotic girlfriend. Ha ***a family bought me a jar of heart of palm because we're the most Brazilian companionship he's ever met. We have quite the diversity in our apartment. Chinese, Taiwanese, Brazilian, and 'Merican. ***as Dutra and I were sitting on some random benches to take some pictures at our investigator's house, he pulled up.... as we were posing for pictures. We quickly grabbed our cameras and ran over to talk with the husband. He was so confused when he saw 2 random girls posing in weird positions on his driveway. Haha. He'll never forget us now. ***we went into Subway and ordered a sandwich and we ended up getting 4 new investigators from the time we started our sandwich making to the time it finished. It was amazing: ordering veggies on the sandwich while preaching the gospel at the same time. They seem to go hand in hand and work together so nicely. ***I had 3 members tell me this week that they wanted to set me up with their sons. Wow. People. I'm a missionary! Let's wait for all the drama for after I'm released! I've started a list of "potential husbands" and I'm already on page 3! These are people that others try to set me up with> Haha. iT's So awkward. ***This week I had the opportunity to meet Sy from Duck Dynasty. Yep, he's even weird in real life. At first, I though that maybe it was him, then a member showed me his picture and it confirmed it, it was totally him. He told me that I could park in any parking space that I wanted because I was a 'beautiful creature'..... what the heck? Where does all this come from? *** I learned how to do a back flip! I jumped off my bed and did a back flip! ***we had fried chicken 4 times this week. Everyone's trying to give me the true southern experience. Ha. Too late people, somebody beat you to it! ***a man tried casting a devil out of me. He said that people who look like me secretly have devils in them. So.... sorry Brooke, I guess that means you have devils too. He put his hand on my face and started to basically have a seizure. I smacked his hand away, grabbed my companion, and ran for my life. It was crazy. ***I LOVE YOU MORE THAN SOUTHERNERS LOVE FRIED FOODS!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment