Lovely Ladies

Lovely Ladies

Monday, February 2, 2015

Brooke 2.2.2015

Sister Hawes, Me, and Sister Ramon. EMERGENCY TRANSFER...again. Hey Family!! This week was soooooo sad! We found out that both of the sisters that we live within the Taj Mahal are going home tomorrow, so there is an emergency transfer...We're now serving in the Hardin Valley ward...along with the Pellissippi ward. We are covering 2 of the 3 wards that meet in our building. The only one we're not in charge of is the Farragut Ward (the Griffin's ward). So, we've moved all our stuff to the upstairs apartment in our house. That makes my second emergency transfer in this area... and I thought I would have a nice smooth finish to my mission. NOT! Hahahahahaha! I have bad luck. :) We are now going to 2 church block meetings, 2 missionary meetings every week. Wow. Talk about busy. This is, by far, the busiest I've ever been my whole mission. I'm a Sister Training Leader, and a Trainer, and we're covering 2 areas. Anything else? Bring it on! We spent a day with Sister Griffin this week. We cleaned her house with her. It was easy because she keeps her house spotless. She took us to Salsarita's for lunch and it was incredible! It was really close to Cafe Rio! :) Last night, it was the last night we were gonna be able to spend with the sisters who are leaving, so we had a big slumber party where we brought all our mattresses and laid them out on our living room floor. It felt more like a funeral. :) We found 6 new investigators this week! One of them even came to church yesterday. There is also a girl in our ward who wants us to teach her fiancée and he came to church yesterday too! I love you more than all the suitcases we've packed this week! Mom: Harley is so stinking cute! I just want to love on her! Hahahahaha! I laughed when you told the story of Keiji's friend getting shocked! I love that kid! It's a blizzard outside right now, so I wish we had 50 degree weather. Do you know what my topic is yet? Dad: I don't think I know Brad Olenik. The name Olenik is from the 2nd ward, right? Good for him for being ordained to an Elder!!! That's super exciting! I love my niece and nephew! I'll see you in a few weeks! Kevin: I just want to say THANK YOU for writing to me. You have no idea what it means to me. P.S. I didn't get any questions from you...I only see numbers with blanks next to them. I'm so happy you are loving school! I really liked school. :) Jen: Harley is cute. Dace is cute. You're cute. Brian is...well, Brian. :) Hahahahahaha! No, really though, you have an incredible family, husband included. See you this month! Erin: Have you written an email yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment