Lovely Ladies

Lovely Ladies

Monday, January 26, 2015

Brooke 1.26.2015

A lovely note left on our fridge by the other sisters.
Me and Sister Ramon in the mission office. Hey family! This week was crazy! We went with a member to go contact a lady. Well, it was dark and really rainy, but we could see a light on in her kitchen at the top of her stairs. We knocked and knocked and knocked. Finally, we decided to leave. As we were leaving, I glanced back and saw the lady in her kitchen. I yelled, "I see her!" so we ran back to the door hoping she would answer it. Well, she faced the door...spinning a butcher's knife. All we could see was her silhouette and the knife. Sister Ramon whispered, "She's got a knife!" and Sister Hales was like, "How big is it?" So, I yelled, "It's a butcher's knife!" Us and the team-up booked it from the door. Hahahahaha! Crazy night! Our poor team-up was like, "Well, that's a new one." I about died laughing. While we were driving in the van with our team-up, I fell asleep and I woke up all disoriented and I blurted out, "Johnson Cityyyyy!!!" Don't ask me why, I just did it for no apparent reason. We found 9 new investigators this week! One of them is Spanish. I'll be teaching our English class alone this week because we have exchanges twice... Pray for me! Well folks, that's all I have for today, I think. I'm getting pretty boring with my emails because they all sound kind of the same. Listen to this...the first week of February we have MLC. The next week, we have Zone Conference. The next week, we're having a mission conference with Elder D. Todd Christoffereson of the 12! The next week, I'm coming home. What a month!!!!! That's called, "going out with a bang!" :) Oh ya!! I'm getting a haircut sometime really soon....why? Because I sucked up my head in a high powered vacuum today while we were cleaning our car. It was an accident, but one side of my hair is shorter than the other because the vacuum broke off my hairs! It hurt so bad! I might have a bald spot somewhere too... Hahahahahahahahaha!! I have horrible luck! I love you more than vacuums love to SUCK! Mom: You are such a stinkin cute grandma!! I can't wait until Harley doesn't need oxygen anymore. :) I'm sorry I couldn't email until Thursday. Worry it made you sad. At least you get to hear from me today!! Dad: You are such a cute grandpa! The Lord has a plan for you. We don't know exactly what that is, but we know He's the one incharge, so we have no reason to fear. Woah! I'd love to meet the Provo Mission President one day. :) That would be cool. Michael: Write me. There's no way that it "doesn't send" every single week. Please don't forget about your two little sisters who love you. Kevin: Good luck in College!! You are awesome! Jen: Your kids are so cute! I can't wait to hug my little Dace Face again and meet Harley for the first time! I bet Dace will be scared of me... Erin: I think it's funny how you always comment on how cute I am. Well, honey, we ARE identical twins. So, I guess that means you're cute too. :) I think so. Everybody thinks so. :) Just face it. I promise to write to you every week when I get home!

No comments:

Post a Comment