Lovely Ladies

Lovely Ladies

Monday, January 12, 2015

Brooke 1.12.2015

(Sister McNeill and I in 19 degree weather...) Hey Family!! So! I'm being transferred back to Pellissippi this week to finish my mission with Sister Ramon and Sister Hales. I'm really excited!! As you know, earlier this week, we spent a few days in Johnson City. It was weird, because it was like I was going on an exchange with both Sister Training Leaders who are serving there. Me, the other STL's and the JC ZL's carpooled back down to Knoxville for MLC. It was really fun just being able to spend the day back in Knoxville with Sister Hales as my companion for the day. We had out forever long meeting, then we went to the Griffin's house where Sister Griffin fed us sweet pork tacos. After that, we all just hung out until it was time to make the 2 1/2 hour drive back to Johnson City. We spent the night again and then me and Sister McNeill traveled back to Rogersville the next morning. It was a weird few days. 2 days later, we went on exchanges AGAIN with the same STL's. I don't know exactly why, but we did. I feel like I'm the weirdest STL in the mission because I have 3 comps right now and 2 areas. I also go on exchanges ALL the time! I've just decided that I've forgotten what sleep is. I'll find out in a few months. For P-day today, we're just gonna relaaax. I also have to pack all my stuff...again. I've just decided that I'm not going to unpack all the way because I always get moved once I do. Sorry this week was so boring... :) I love you more than the number of H2O molecules in the ocean!! Mom: I can't wait to meet Harley!!! I can't believe they already know when my homecoming talk is. Do you know what my topic will be? I want to know what it is so I can start preparing. I'm really nervous about coming home because I have no idea what I'm going to do with my life... I guess I'll find out. Dad: Woah! Our living room looks so good! I LOVE the lighting and especially the pictures! It looks so homey! Keiji will be great going the LDSBC! I can't wait to go and see Wicked with you! It's a date! :) Are you so excited to be a grandpa again?? I'm excited for you and mom to just spoil Harley and Dace rotten! Michael: Please write me Kevin: Please write me Jen: Thank you soooo much for all the pictures!! Dace is my favorite nephew! I'm soooo excited for him to be a big brother! I can't believe Harley is going to be born tomorrow! WOOO HOO!!! Erin: I didn't get a big email from you this week, so I hope you get mine! I love you, you crazy fool!

No comments:

Post a Comment