Lovely Ladies

Lovely Ladies

Monday, December 8, 2014

Brooke 12.08.2014

Me and Sister McNeill saying goodbye at transfers with Elders Thompson and Wright jumping in!
I got to see Sister Messer!!
My new companions...Sister Hales and Sister Ramon in the hospital bed.
Hehehehe, Sister Hales fell asleep in the ER...you know what happens to the first person to fall asleep. Photo Opp! So!! I'm serving in Knoxville! I'm in the Pellissippi ward. We share a ward building with the Hardin Valley Ward and the Farragut Ward (that's the Griffin's ward)! I LOVE it here! There's civilization and people and hardly any cows! Don't get me wrong...I love cows and all, but I think I love people more. :) Also, I'm serving in a trio! It's a dream come true! My whole mission, I've wanted to serve in a trio! It's 3 times the fun! Also, I'm serving as an STL with Sister Emily Hales from Draper, and we're training Sister Melisa Ramon from Micronesia who's waiting for a visa to Australia. It's really cool! The only sad part, is that Sister Ramon has been super sick from day one. The climate change, time change, culture, food, everything change has taken a toll on her and she's been pretty sick. We even had to take her to the ER because she was so dehydrated. She also had an ovarian cyst rupture! Poor girl! I know how she feels! So, for the past 5 days, we've pretty much stayed in side and done things around the house. As it turns out, we're teaching like 10 Spanish speaking investigators. I don't know as much Spanish as I thought. I sit there and just blink as Sister Hales asks me if I understood that. Yikes. Good think we have a Spanish dictionary! I miss the branch in Rogersville though! I love those people! I love you more than lungs love air! Mom: Nope, no 40 year olds have hit on me yet. I wish it was warm here! Hey, so what do I do about the 12 days of Christmas? I'm in a trio... Do I just give my companions the gifts? I would feel awful choosing which one gets them... I promise to help you rake and go Christmas shopping next year! I wish I was there for Jennifer's baby shower! Harley is already spoiled! Dad: Oh! I've been trying to remember to tell you this for a month now! My GPS died. I don't think I'll get a new one because I have less than 3 months left. I'll just hope my next comp has one! Do you talk regularly to President Griffin? How did you know we're both in leadership? I'm sorry you got sick! I'm glad you're doing better though. The car looks great! Tell Jose that I love him and his whole familia! Michael: ______________________ I think this is what your pulse looks like because the only reason good enough for not writing you missionaries is that you died.... Let's turn that pulse into ___l^_l^_l^_l^_l^_l^_l^_l^_l^_l^_l^_l^ Kevin: You know Sister Aldous? Isn't that Erin's favorite companion? How do you know her?? Marry Kaci!!! I'll ask you questions, but you have to ask me some too. What has been your funnest date you've ever had? If you had to go on a date with one celebrity (who's a girl), who would you pick? Jen: I wish I was going to your baby shower for Harley! You have to promise to send me pictures! Brian: Man, oh, man. Your emails make me crack up. I love how conceited you are. :) The roads here in TN are made of clay and straw... Just kidding. Here in Knoxville, they're made of asphalt. Everywhere else is pretty back woods. I think this is the first time walking on a paved sidewalk in 5 months. Johnson City was the last place I saw civilization. Erin: I didn't get an email from you, but I did get some from your GAM buddies... I get the hint.

No comments:

Post a Comment