Lovely Ladies

Lovely Ladies

Monday, November 17, 2014

Brooke 11.17.2014

Hay...I got to hold a baby chicken and it's Mom........Me and the Hoffmeier Family. Julie Hoffmeier and her kids Ethan, Tori, Leslie, Me and Trinity. The only ones missing are Brian, Brittney and Zach.
Hello Family!! This week, I went to see a doctor for my shoulder in Johnson City and it was pretty unproductive. Good thing I have Sonya Stockinger who has become my temporary mother out here in Tennessee. She is a member who has driven me as far as an hour away for a doctor's appointment. :) She's the greatest! They told me that I either have a tear in my shoulder or a tumor. The weird thing about the tear is that I didn't do anything to hurt it! It just started hurting one day. Good news though, the last couple of days have been better than what it was. I haven't used my shoulder for anything really. I used to be able to do 100 push-ups with no problem, but now, I can hardly do 10. :( I'm turning into a weakling. At least it won't be like that after the Resurrection! I can't tell if it sticks out, but I do know that I can feel it when I breath and it pops when I move it. Weird, huh? I actually got a call from Sister Griffin this morning and she's going to call the head honcho for missionary medical stuff and see if there's any possible way I can get an MRI before the end of the year. On a better note, Melissa's baptism is scheduled for November 29th! She told us that she wants her whole family to be baptized as well! She wants us to start working on them! :) She's the greatest missionary ever! She was born to be a member! Everyone was. :) We had some investigators move on us. We went over to their house, and they were busy, so we went back a few days later and they had moved!! There was a new couple living in their house and so we made them new investigators and are going to start teaching them! I love you more than the number of medical problems Echols' have! Mom: I got to hear your voice this week when Sonya called you! I'm so excited for Christmas! I'm not the most excited about the gifts, but the Skyping! I hope I go to an area where they have Skype. I'm almost 100% sure I'm leaving on the 3rd of December. :( It's bitter sweet. But, I hope that I get to see all your lovely faces in a few weeks! You totally were an answer to the missionaries' prayers! I bet they LOVED you! I can't wait to do things like that for the missionaries! Brandon's married? :) Dad: Why didn't you go to California? I would have! :) I can't wait to see the new Hunger Games movies! Dad, let's move to Australia. I would be just fine with that. I've perfected my Aussie accent and I fool people all the time. It's easy. :) Michael: A few weeks ago, you had said to ask you questions, so I did, and you didn't answer all of them. Since you didn't like all the questions I asked, I'm going to let you ask them, and I'll answer. It's called compromise. :) I do have a few that I would like to ask though...why would you pick Spain or Italy, and I already knew that Mat Kearney was your favorite, so I don't need to ask why on that one. :) Take a picture planking this week! Anna: This conversation is not going anywhere... Time to change topics... What is your favorite thing in the world to do? Kevin: Woah! That sign is the greatest thing ever! We see those kinds of things all over in the south! Kylar is a really cool name! You should name one of your kids that. I'm so jealous you are going to see Mockingjay! I can't wait! Don't forget to shave this week! :) Hahahaha! Jen: I can't wait to see you on Christmas! Hooray for Skype! You better be there! Erin: I'm pretty jealous that you get to go to the temple. #prophet'swife I'm not sure if my shoulder blade sticks out, but it does grind and pop, and it hurts, and I can feel it when I breath. That's crazy. If I have a tumor, I blame you. Just kidding! I doubt they'll find anything. Doctor's in the south seem to be pretty slow. You know, they're on Mountain Time. The past few days, it's felt a little better, and I was able to sleep more last night, so that's good! Pray they find what's wrong with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment