Lovely Ladies

Lovely Ladies

Monday, September 29, 2014

Erin and a Taxi

In the NORMAL Life of Erin..... We were crossing a street in a neighborhood and a taxi driver came around and hit me. I curled into a ball and jumped. I rolled up onto the hood then back down. The only thing that hurt is when I hit the ground, but I'm ok. It didn't really hurt me. I got up off the ground and dusted myself off. The driver came running out and he was spastic. Here's this big black man going crazy while a little white girl is keeping her cool. Normally it's the other way around. Haha. He was really worried I was going to sue him, but instead, we invited him to be baptized. He's now preparing for October 19th to be baptized! Crazy! He's Dorcy from Nigeria. But, sadly, he's out of our area, so we don't get to teach him, but at least I could take one for the team and introduce him to the gospel. Best conversion story: "How did you contact with the missionaries?" "Oh, you know, I was just driving around, and hit one of them with my car. No big deal." Hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment