Lovely Ladies

Lovely Ladies

Monday, July 21, 2014

Erin 7.21.2014

Hey hey hey!!! Aren't these pictures just the coolest?! I stood on top of our 2 story house during a sunset to get them. I put Karate Kid to shame. Haha I finally got my second mission call from President Monson and it turns out that I have assigned to serve in the GEORGIA ATLANTA MISSION!!!! Yaaaaaaaay! I report directly there on the 29th of July, which is in 8 days from today!! I've been busy packing and getting ready to go back out. I got my hair cut, all my clothes packed and I'm ready to take on the world. :) I've been hanging out with my family and friends, making new friends and it'll be harder to say goodbye to them the second time. But, it'll work out and I'm going where God wants me to go. Also, I'm super excited for all the humidity and bugs! I've really missed those! (sarcasm...) But one thing that I can't wait for, is to see my mission president and his family! They're my second family and I'm so honored to be able to return to them. :D #GAMforlife!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment