Lovely Ladies

Lovely Ladies

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Brooke.....5.27.2014

I totally realized that I didn't even write the Stuffing part of my letter! I usually do that last so I can finish up with the beginning and the end! I'll do it now! This week was super boring. I got the flu and spent a whole day inside sick. Then, Sister Messer got sick. Barbara got confirmed!!! These last 2 weeks, we've only had 3 days where we don't have dinners. The ward has finally realized that the Sisters are really cool. Everyone wants to feed us. We're hilarious together. The Elders get super jealous when they see our meal calendar! We have had so many people in the ward tell us they didn't know missionaries had fun. When they see us, we're always cracking jokes and picking on each other. We get the whole ward involved in these conversations. LOVE IT! It's super funny when you see the ward members try to copy Sister Messer and I in anything... Like dress, speech, jokes, and people even try to copy my hair... not sure how I feel about THAT particular thing. My hair is HUGE!!!!! It's super curly now! I have given up on it. It let it go in any direction it wants. People always comment on it and ask me how I did it. I just tell them that I wake up and leave it alone. That's all I do. It doesn't matter what I do to it... it will always be messy. Good thing I've had that as a motto for a while, "Always have messy hair, that way, when it's messy on accident, it looks like it was meant to be that way." Well, welcome to missionary life. This week, we got a new investigator, who now lives in Greeneville. We gave them that referral. Then, our investigator Norma, is moving to Greeneville. Now, they have another referral from us. You're welcome Greeneville! Hahahaha! It is soooooooo weird to know that I'm over halfway done with my mission! CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I luv yu'ns mor'n awl them pesky skeeters. :) I'm fluent in hick!

No comments:

Post a Comment