Lovely Ladies

Lovely Ladies

Monday, May 5, 2014

Brooke Email 5.5.2014

Sorry, no pictures this week... my computer is poop. Hey Familia! As I'm sure you saw, I got juice spilled all over me. But hey, we got 2 new investigators out of it. :) We were eating at a Mexican restaurant with Oliver (a less-active we've been trying to go on a team up with us) and we ordered Jamaica Juice. Don't ask me what's in it... I asked Oliver and he said it was made of Mexican Blood. Suuuuure. Anyways, an elderly couple came to the door and the man was pushing his wife in a wheel chair. Sister Messer jumped up to get the door for them and when she sat back down, she tipped over her drink... all over the both of us. For some reason, though, not a single drop got on my yellow shirt. It was a tender mercy from the Lord!!!! Well, after that, we started talking to the old couple and we hit it off right from the start. They felt awful for what had happened, so they paid for Sister Messer's meal. :) I told them that if it hadn't happened, we probably wouldn't have gotten to meet them and become friends. They told us that they hoped to see us again, so we were like, "Or, we could come to your house and visit you." They were like YES and they gave us their address and phone number! GOLDEN! I absolutely love them! Their names are Snake and Pam. This week, we also had a lady from the Home church tell us we were going to Hell because we've made mistakes since we've been baptized. They apparently don't believe in the Atonement. Well, they'd be surprised. For 3 days in a row, nothing happened. Seriously. We drove and drove and drove because no one was home. This week, I hit another Possum! It was out in the day time, so it wasn't my fault. We were driving and I hit it, and was like, "Uh, my bad." HAHAHAHAHA! Dumb possum! It was all gross and dead looking in the middle of the road. Oh well... Do possums go to heaven? If they do, I'm gonna have one heck of a welcoming party when I die. It will be an angry mob. :):) I love you more than possums like to play dead and actually be dead!! Hey, I don't know if I've told you or not, but I'm allowed to use one hour a week to go onto Mormon.org or LDS.org.... and President Irion told us that we can check our emails then too. Just as long as we don't respond to them, it's fine!! So, feel free to write me during the week if you want to because I have an extra hour to read them. :) Mom: Wow, Erin's appendages are all funky. I miss yard work!! I also miss being tan. At least we'll have a lot of yard work to do when I get home. Can you believe I've been out for almost 9 months?? It's crazy, it feels like it goes so slow, and then I look back and I don't know where time has gone. Time as a missionary is weird... It goes by really fast, for a really long time. I don't know what to make of it. ERIN'S DATING SOMEONE!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! She better wait for me to get home before she has the wedding. Tell her that I approve. :) Dad: Are you getting back into shooting? I feel like Erin will get fixed up just fine.. :) I think she had to go home early to date David. :):):):) That's crazy if there won't be missionaries in Ukraine or Russia. We have a member here named Vlad from Ukraine... He might know more details. Crazy! I love you Papi! Michael: Send me some more news on what you and Anna have been doing. You're getting married for cryin' out loud... there's gotta be something you two do for fun. :) Haha! Kevin: It's a good thing you sent that 3 times, because I only got it once. I only got #2. You need a new email or something. Haha! I loved your heart comment! It made me bust up! I'm glad you got to go to comedy Sportz. Erin and I got to go there with the Basketball team. I cannot wait to see your smolder!! I'm super stoked about it! How was school?? Jen: Hey! Aren't you so happy you got your favorite sister back?! Haha! JK! Honestly though, you are super lucky to have her again. :) and have the cutest son in the whole world. :) Erin: Don't make your emails short. I have enough time to read everything because of my Mormon.org hour. I have time. So, feel free to write me a book if you want. YES!!!! Print off the brazil faces AND the one of you and D****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh my gosh!! You're dating someone and you've been home for 2 weeks????? He's cute, so I approve!! He has a nice smile and great hair... done. Forget about marrying any one else, marry D*v*d instead. :):):) Erin S***** does have a ring to it! Haha, see what I did there?? "Ring?" Haha! Oh my gosh!!!!! Everyone in the library prolly hates me right now because I'm freaking out! :):):):):):)

No comments:

Post a Comment