Lovely Ladies

Lovely Ladies

Monday, April 7, 2014

Erin News 4.7.2014

(our mighty district, me in the bathroom.... not much has changed, me in the country, Atlanta, Our Wonderful Mission Group with Elder Cook) Both Doctors appointments were unsuccessful. They told me to come back in another 4 weeks. One doctor gave me a cortisone shot in my shoulder which hurt like the fires of Hell. I couldn't even move my arm for about 4 days. I think I must have been allergic to it or something because it hurt sooooo bad. One doctor offered me a surgery to clear out my nerves and my physical therapist thinks that there might be a bone spur in my elbow and my shoulder because they pop and grind so much. She said that if feels like something is catching on my ligaments. I'm so sad they didn't fix me. I LOVE YOU MORE THAN I LOVE FRUIT!!! Ps. I can't remember if I thanked you for the Easter package. I loved it. The clothes fit great. And I'm actually glad that you didn't send as much candy. I missed my favorite Easter treats but in all actuality, my meds make me not hungry at all. I have to force myself to eat because otherwise I wouldn't eat anything because I don’t' feel hungry. I actually lost 3 pounds in a few weeks because I'm not eating as much as I normally do. :D We got to watch the Saturday sessions of General conference at the church. On Sunday my comp had us leave so we didn't get to see them. I hope that I'll be able to watch it when I get home. We're on TV!!!!! We're practically famous! Yep, David Archuleta is defiantly still attractive. Haha. Dace is HUGE!!!!! Oh my gosh! I barely even recognized him! And he probably won't even know me by the time I get home.... PS tell Michael to shave his face. ;) Loves!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment