Lovely Ladies

Lovely Ladies

Monday, April 21, 2014

Brooke Email 4.21.2014

(Check out these sneaks!!...My first Jewish Passover...I LOVE the Parker Family!!! They had us over for Easter!...My boyfriend, Kadyn Parker, got me flowers for Easter... the dynamic duo, I like this shirt.) Hiya Family!!!! Oh my gosh! I can't believe Erin's gonna be home tonight! I'm not sure if she'll be using her missionary email still or not, so I'll just send her a message through all y'all. SEE WHAT I DID THERE?!?!? Hahahaha! I'm so southern! NOT! :) Can you believe that after this transfer, we'll be halfway??? Craziness! This week, we had our apartment inspection, so we had it looking immaculate and that morning, we got a call from President Irion, he told me that he was going to be passing through Johnson City and wanted to visit with us. He just wanted to stop by and see the apartment. Good thing it was sparkling!! It always is. :) This week, we met with Barbara. She's 72 years old and has been investigating the church on and off for 20 years. In the first meeting with her, we were able to set a baptismal date within the first 10 minutes!!!! She's going to be baptized on May 4th. May the forth be with you!!! We were able to help her realize that this has been right for her all along and that there's no reason to wait. It was incredible! Also, Cynthia has begun to progress. We did some service for her and she invited us over to dinner! Hip Hip Hooray! Last pday, we went thrift store shopping with our district. It was super fun. I got some sturdy shoes to wear as a missionary. Huzzah! I actually texted our elders 'huzzah' and they were like, "Huzzah? What is this? 1894?" It was so funny! I have loved being here in JC and I hope I get to stay for at least 2 more transfers! It also makes it better that I have the best companion in the Tennessee Knoxville Mission! I hope you have fun with Erin!! Is she going to be released tonight as a missionary? I thought it would be funny to tell her that she can't listen to music or watch movies until I get home, but I'm not that mean. I'll let her do it. :) Will she still be able to email from her mission email? I hope you have so much fun when Erin gets home. She is probably really excited and nervous at the same time. I hope you're prepared for a lot of noise. She's an energizer bunny just waiting to be let loose. She's gonna be so tan! :):):) I love you more than Stephanie Meyer loves Sparkles!!!!!!!!! Dad: haha, that crazy bird... :) I absolutely loved conference! I keep using it in lessons to practically everyone we teach. Are the Garcia's doing any better? I love them and want what's best for them. I know Jose will be able to overcome his Word of Wisdom struggles. He did it once, he can do it again. That's what's so great about the Atonement.. the Savior didn't quit because it was hard... He kept doing it so we could progress. HUG ERIN FOR ME!!! Mom: I'm so stoked to be counting down still! Don't worry, I'm not trunky. Being trunky and being excited to see your family are two very different things. I'm just excited. I hope Jose and Isela will be OK. I worry about them. They are an eternal family and they can work through this. Kevin will do great at his EMT classes! Then, he'll be able to fix himself every time he gets hurt. He could even stitch up his own head next time he runs into a tree! The tulips are so pretty!! HUG ERIN FOR ME!!! Michael: haha! It brings me secret joy to know that I'm gonna be tanner than Anna too! You WOULD have a goal to run 200 miles this year. My goal this year is to HUG ERIN FOR ME!!! Kevin: Write me dude! At least answer these questions... what is your favorite muscle? Where would you go if you had to leave the country? What is your favorite accessory? HUG ERIN FOR ME!!! Jen: I bet Dace Face is sure excited to see his big auntie Erin! I bet you are too! I'm super jealous of every one because they will get to hug her. I'm super jealous of Erin too because she gets to hug all of you. But hey, I'll have my chance in 300 days baby!!!!!!! HUG ERIN FOR ME!!! Erin: I love you more than my stomach likes to growl while I sit in a quiet library emailing! You better write me weekly! I don't know what email you'll be using, so let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment