Lovely Ladies

Lovely Ladies

Monday, March 17, 2014

Erin News 3.17.2014

(Dinner at the Whidfeldt's. Sister Echols and Sister Sister Laser (my MTC comp), Echols and Ellis, We found a turtle. I was on exchanges with Sister Laser) Dearest famillia, This week was craaaaazy slow. I think it has something to do with my drugs. I've had to sleep in until at least 9 o’clock each morning because I literally cannot wake up. The drugs just knock me out. I act drunk all day long and the days just drag when I feel like this. The Solorio's baptism was supposed to be on Saturday at 4 and we were so excited for it. But you know how Satan works.... exactly 1 hour before the baptism he jumped in the way and we had to cancel. It was so heart breaking. I was broken after that. My eyes teared up many times throughout the day. Julia and 3 of her 4 daughters were set for baptism. Even they were distraught. It was very hard day for everybody. And practically the whole ward was going to come because they all love the Solorios so we had to call everybody and tell them not to come. It was so heartbreaking. I needed a Mom hug and Shannon was nowhere to be seen so Sister Leavitt gave me a really good Mom hug. It was well needed. We had the cool opportunity to do something that I can't remember at this time. I'll try to remember and tell you next week. haha. #BlessMyHeart. Every week we have a missionary correlation at the Wheatley's home and I don't know what's wrong with me, but I'm absolutely hilarious. I swear, anything I say, everybody cracks up laughing. Even if I'm not even trying to be funny, i guess it's just in my nature. haha. One time, people choked on their food and spewed it all over because they were laughing so hard. Haha. Our new WML Bro Roggermeier and Bro Wheatley kept saying that I crack them up. And basically everybody I meet says that I'm the funniest person they've ever met. It must be my humor mixed with the drugs. Wow. I wonder what I'll act like when I get home. haha I can’t wait!!!!!! Well, I love you all more than the guy next to me playing a computer game likes to add commentary to his game. Haha I lOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love you more than Catholics love Mother Mary!

No comments:

Post a Comment