Lovely Ladies

Lovely Ladies

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Erin Email 1.3.2014

Ok...This is what happens when the town of Peachtree City is shut down.....Play Time.snow. (don't worry I didn't land on my arm. I landed on my stomach which knocked out my wind). Haha...The other sisters had to sleep over because we got trapped. I"M ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Mom....hello erin. I am driving to montana. I am in idaho. Almost to idaho falls.) WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? I"M SO JEALOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How long are you going to be there? (Mom.....I am going until Saturday. Kevin is with me.) How FUN! I know you've been waiting for this for forever. I'm so glad you get to go to see Natha. I'm sure she's just sitting in her rocking chair just waiting for you to walk int the door. Or she's probably cleaning. You know her... she's gotta have things perfect for her favorite person in the world. Haha (Mom...I am so excited to be going I have waited a long time for this. I almost didn't go until Tuesday because I wanted to make sure I could talk with you on Monday. But I couldn't wait one more day. I won't be getting much signal from here on out. But I will keep checking. If not I sure do love you. Make sure you write me a blog letter so I can put it on the blog tonight.) I have a letter in the mail today that I've been sneakily working on all week long. it's a good one. I hope you get it. How long will you be in Montana? I could send it to Natha's if you want me to. Well, I guess you're all gone. I love you more than my computer loves to kick me off. I hope you all have a good week and have fun in montanana. Stay safe and thanks for the pictures. Bro Widfeldt is comming again this week and I guess I'll wait til next time to have him visit you all. Since you're all gone. I hope Kevin gets his happiness back. I love you. Bye. I love you Mom, I have to go. I love you more than a mermaid loves to swim!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment