Lovely Ladies

Lovely Ladies

Monday, February 24, 2014

Erin Email 2.24.2014

(I got a ring pop stuck on my finger #BlessMyHeart#TryingToBeAKidAgain, Sister Anderson stole my camera,Aldous dying her hair) Dearest Familia, YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dad's not a bishop anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE CAN BE A DAD AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!! The new bishopric will be pretty good. I knew from the beginning that Steve would be the next bishop, I just knew it. And I also guessed that Bro Downs would eventually be in the bishopric, and Bro Cannon. I was thinking about it all last week and I knew that Dad's time was going to be short. It's been waaaay too long since he's been bishop. Basically my whole growing up. He was a great bishop, but now it's time for him to get his life back. Late night movies, sluffing church because of sickness, swearing in Australian... etc. I'm so glad that he's finally done! I have been praying for the Garcia's constantly because I love them so much! Is it bad for me to claim them as my 2nd family even though we're not related by blood? I talk about them to everybody that I meet. I consider myself part Mexican because I love their family so much! Seriously, they’re all I have been thinking about lately. Anytime I mention my family to anybody, they always pop in my mind. I've been really worried that they went inactive and I pray about them so much. Gosh, I hope grandma's ok. I wish Michael and Anna would wait to get married until we get back. It's really weird being gone for it. Maybe you'll just have to pick out a brides made outfit for us too so we can wear it on the wedding day and take pictures clear out here. Haha. It'd be fun to make a wedding album and have the whole family matching in different parts of the country. :) I'm glad Sister Perkins is doing well, I think it was a very good thing that she went home to get the help she needed. This week, we have been teaching the Solorio family a ton! We've literally seen them every day since the day we met them which was a month ago. l They've been taught every lesson and now we're just having FHE's with them in members' homes. Last night we had an INCREDIBLE time in Bishop Corbride's home. His wife's name is Erin and he has 3 girls (Reagan, Noelle, and Lilly) and a boy on the way. They're such a fun family!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wish we had family's like them in out ward because then we would probably be translated like the City of Enoch. It'd be the best thing ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They're going to get baptized on March 15 and it's basically set in stone. They want to be baptized so badly. And last night Julia bore her testimony in front of all of us and she said that she knew that this church was true. She got tears in her eyes and the spirit was overflowing. Actually I don't know if it was the spirit, I just know that I was so happy, I was going to pass out. It's kind of like the happiness when you can smell Disneyland, and you can hear the giggles of the kids, and you can feel the electricity in the air of all the rides being warmed up, and you can hear your own heart beating. Ok, it wasn't that exciting, but it was a second close. Haha. I love you all more than fat people love fat jokes!

No comments:

Post a Comment