Lovely Ladies

Lovely Ladies

Monday, February 10, 2014

Erin Email 2.10.2014

(Lockdown sleepover,Only in Georgia,Sister Aldous, Ellis, Katy Cambell, Andersen, and Echols Lunch at a Golf Club,The soccer crew!!!. Last day as a district,Lovin this weather,Missin my NaNa:Aunt Natha and memories) Dear family, This week I got to prank my companion tons because she needed to laugh and I secretly wanted to scare her out of her pants. When I scared her, she literally peed her pants. Haha. Revenge is sweet, but of course she doesn't think that I was doing it to be revengeful, she think's that I'm just an innocent little girl. Wow, has she got that one wrong, Hahaha. We got 9 investigators at church yesterdays and we had to spread them through out the ward because we couldn't sit with all of them. The ward was going crazy and they want to know how we do it. They think we're awesome! It was pretty cool! My computer is running out of time, so I'll try to hop on another one! The Bishop is very proud of us and Brother Leavitt said that he really misses my fun jokes. Since he's not WML anymore, we really don't get a lot done. Yikes I love you more than a cow love milk! Yay! I'm back on! We had 9 less active members at church too and one of them is absolutely golden. He hasn't been to church in about 8 years and when he came. He walked up to the bishop and introduced himself and said, "You'll be seeing a lot more of me" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHOA!!!!! He had tears in his eyes and he was glowing by the time church was over. We're teaching his 2 kids and they're getting ready to be baptized on March 1. I hope this one goes through. We have had 60 degree weather the past few days and it's so nice going tracking without a coat. We're not allowed to have bags or backpacks because there have been a lot of missionaries lately who get mobbed. And, we were in a super scary situation. We walked up to one of our investigator's houses at night and walked past his car. In his car was this huge tarp and it looked like there was a body in it. I have never felt that scared before. The feeling that I got was RUN. Me and Sis Ellis took off running and then the cops came. I have no idea what it was or what happened. Then, we got stalked by this crazy guy. We did a lot of running in one night. We took refuge in our recent convert's house... Annie. It was terrifying. I have to go, but I love you all more than there is Carbon Dioxide in the air! #YayForPolution #IDon'tHaveAllergiesAnymore #I'mLovingThisHotWeather #WishIcouldHaveGoneToMontana #I'mProAtSayingYall #I'mFluentInSouthernLingo I Love YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment