Lovely Ladies

Lovely Ladies

Monday, January 6, 2014

Brooke Email 1/6/2014

Hey family!!!! This week was a hard one. We got a lot of rejections. The only rays of sunlight were the Pearce family (of course), and eating with the Bakers and Becketts. Austin decided that he wants to be baptized on January 18th! He's so awesome! I really like the whole family... Michelle came with Austin to church on Sunday (she was gorgeous!), while David watched the kids. Victoria gave me a pink bunny that I'm going to keep forever! And I taught Brandon a secret handshake! Their family is the BEST! I absolutely love them! I'm so happy that I've been blessed enough to have found them, and had the opportunity to teach them. I'm said it before, and I'll say it again... they're GOLDEN! We were given a referral to a guy named George, so we knocked on his door and he invited us in, so we just stood right next to the open door. It was really creepy. He didn't turn on the lights, so we couldn't see his face, and I felt SOOOOO uncomfortable. We left, and then headed to the Baker's for dinner. We told them all about it, and they said that they would come with us to the next meeting with him. We went back to meet with him, and took the Bakers with us. AWKWARD... he just verbally attacked us the whole time... plus, he was so drunk that he could have blown on him and he would have fallen over. Let's just say that that's the last time we're going over there. Well, you can't win 'em all! :):):) At least I know the Pearce's. So funny! Victoria asked us if she could have a sleepover! I wish!!! I love that girl!!!!!! I'm finally on my 4th planner! After this, I only have 8 more to go! It is SOOOO cold here! We have reached record lows this week. We woke up to 1 degree weather with a wind chill of -30! BRRRRRRRRRRR! I'm ready for some hot beaches right now! I love you more than peacocks love their feathers!!I LOVE YOU! More than plants love the sun Dad: I can't wait to get your letter! You're my hero and I'll always love you! I love telling people stories about you... like working on cars, and when you used to make me chew pink tablets when I brushed my teeth, and when we built the green house and when you taught me how to use a drill. :) I'll never forget. Mom: the Roof Restaurant sounds great! I'm glad you got to have a good time with your favorite man! Thanks for teaching me how to cook and do yard work. I do that a lot for people here. I've learned all i know from you and dad, and I'm so blessed to have claim to such wonderful parents. I LOVE YOU! Michael: Give this to Anna... brooke.echols@myldsmail.net Tell her that I want her to write me too! You two are SOOOOO cute! So, what's Miguelio been up to lately? Kevin: WRITE ME!!! p.s. Sister Beckett REALLY likes you. I told you that last week, but she still says it. :) Can't blame her. Jen: Your hair is crazy long! I think this is the first time in my life that my hair has been the shortest of the girls! I love you and hope you have a great day at work today (if you are reading this on your break) Elder LeSueur went home
What a cute bear
It takes skill to hop a fence in a skirt
Me and Bob Hurring an investigator

No comments:

Post a Comment