Lovely Ladies

Lovely Ladies

Monday, January 13, 2014

Brooke email 1.13.2014

This week was Crazy!!! Yesterday, Austin texted us and told us that he wasn't going to be baptized on Saturday. He called us and we talked to him for about 20 mins. We KNOW he's ready, so we tried to strengthen his faith. He finally agreed with us and told us that he felt better. We asked if we could come over, and we met with him and his family. We went through the Baptismal Questions with him and his parents were there. We were talking to them at the same time... David was asking all kinds of questions. We asked them to think about baptism. David was like, "What kind of parent would I be if I let my son do this and I wasn't on board?" We then asked them to think about February 8th. David was like, "What you're asking me to do is just so... you can't just ask me to... I would have to say... Hell ya." (I'm not going to edit that because it was so perfect!) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) Him and Michelle agreed on Feb 8th! One of the best parts is that Austin will be able to baptize them!!! Happy day! That alone makes my whole mission worth it. When I get transferred on Feb 12th, I just want to take the Pearce's with me. I'll just take them everywhere i go my whole mission... I WISH! I love that family so much! Also, this week Sandy (a lady we've been meeting with for a year) told us that she prayed about the Book of Mormon and doesn't want us to have it in her home anymore. :( It's sad, because we know that that answer doesn't come from Heavenly Father. At least I have the Pearce's! I love you more than the moon loves the sun! Dad: Wow, lots of funerals lately. I guess that we buy in bulk while people die in bulk. All at once. Wow, I didn't hardly recognize any of the names you mentioned in the gospel principles class. I've got a lot to catch up on in 13 months. I know that Mom loved the Roof restaurant. Good idea. I got your letter from dec 21! Mountain people time. Michael: your other half emailed me! I approve! She sounds GREAT! P.S. You'll still have plenty of time to give me another niece or nephew by the time I get home! Kevin: Why are you having panic attacks?? Is it like Tony Stark in Iron man 3? I'm doing just OK. Jen: I hope you have a great week chasing after a crazy 2 year old and almost 30 year old! You old fogie! welcome to tractor country
A little to close for comfort

No comments:

Post a Comment