Lovely Ladies

Lovely Ladies

Monday, December 2, 2013

Erin letter 11/26/2013

11/26/2013 Dear Mom, My Companions name is Sister Melany Perkins. She’s brand new from Augusta Georgia. She didn’t go to the MTC because she just came straight out for a ‘mini mission’. She’s serving a 3 month mission because she suffers some health issues. I go to physical therapy 3 times a week, and they all LOVE me. Well, its official…I’m in the club of ‘Missionaries who farted on a door step’. We were tracting and I approached a door and a toot just managed to squeeze its way out. Oops. I could not stop laughing. I was shaking so bad. Sisters Aldous and Burckle died when I told them that night. They embraced me with open arms because they’ve both done it. I cannot believe Brooke’s hair!!! Holy smokes, it’s so short. Is she liking her mission? Is she a trainer too? Does extreme stress cause your face to break out? Because I’ve gotten 3 zits in one week. That is not normal. I found out that I emotional eat too. Good thing it’s oranges. Could you get an over dose of vitamin C? Will you have the family write me letters! The only people who have written me letters are: Burnt and Teresa Oliphant, Grandpa and Grandma Bodily, and Allen Davis. The other sisters get daily letters and weekly packages. I don’t care if you don’t write anything. Even if you would send a blank piece of paper in an envelope. I would love it. I just miss seeing something with my name on it and hearing my name. The other day, I couldn’t even remember what my name was. It freaked me out so bad that I went raging through all my papers looking for something to help me remember. I thought I had amnesia because the only name I knew was Echols because it was on my tag. It was the weirdest feeling not knowing who I was. I think my memory is getting worse. I also get super confused a lot too. My brain pops a lot and then I can’t move. I think I’m going crazy. It’s pretty cold here now. You actually have to wear a coat and some tights. I’m extremely glad I brought my boots. I seriously wear them everywhere. I’m lucky too, because I get to wear socks underneath. I’m excited for the day when I can come home and snuggle up in sweats ant boots in front of the fire while I watch a movie and eat an orange. And so I can stay inside during those storms instead of being out in them. I’m also excited for the day when I can go to bed before 10:30-11. I can’t wait to see you standing at the airport ready to run and give me a hug. I can’t wait to see you in 15 months! I love you so much….more than Pluto loves being a planet. Love Erin PS..Sister Perkins told me that the only reason she's staying on her mission is because she wants to be exactly like me when she gets off of it. What?!?!?!?! that totally caught me off guard.

No comments:

Post a Comment