Lovely Ladies

Lovely Ladies

Monday, December 23, 2013

Erin 12.23.2013

Lots and Lots of Pictures to see. Dear mom, you can absolutely share those pics on FB. I don't care who see's me. After all, it is me. I thought it was hilarious!!!!!!!!!!! We couldn't stop laughing. This is from Sister Clarke in Peachtree City..... "Soooo, your daughter got up to look at our picture and see how her skirt is tucked in her shirt! I seriously thought she was goofing around, but nope! I made her let me take pictures cause it was so funny!!!" We all have laughed so much here at home just imagining this happening. It is Soooooo Erin!!!!
Sis Perkins got an honorable release and is happily home.Saying good bye
I'm now in a trio with Sisters Aldous and Burckle. It's a party.
I went to a new doctor and the new doc stabbed my neck, arm, and hand with a needle probe thing about 35 to 40 times, and I bled a ton because I've been taking ibprofin for so long so it thinned my blood. After stabbing me with the needle, he electrocuted me. It hurt a bit. and they found nothing, so they sent me on my way. Frustrating.
Maybe I'll heal, but it's me. I have no luck. It's been over 2 months and my arm still kills. I get about 2 to 5 hours of sleep each night because it hurts. THANKYOU SOOOOO much for your sparkly sunshine card. I seriously needed it. I just smile until it becomes real. It doesn't feel like Christmas because it's 70 degrees here.
I found out how to play the ukelele and I'm pro. I can also whistle like a pro. Oh, the things you can learn on a mission. I love to play it. I am one of the Ward's favorite missionary. People are always telling me that their kid's hero is me. They all think I'm an inspirational incredible person. They love me a lot. It really touched me when a lot of people say that they want to be just like me when they grow up. I cannot wait for the day when I can do something physical and fun again. I miss it like CRAZY!!!!!!! I miss doing fun things. I still feel like a kid. People have told me that I am the only 19 year old who can pull of the kiddish things I do. Haha. I'm glad I can make things fun for everyone. I reached 4 months baby!!!1Now I only have 14 left!!! HUZZAH!! YIPPEE!!! HOORAY!! I'm counting down!!!! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYYYY!! In 3 weeks, we'll be in the 300'days left! I'm so glad I've got a chunk out of my way. Pday by Pday is seriously my happiness... and all the letters. So I distract myself by thinking of my dreams. Anesthesiology, exploring space, meeting Simon, curing cancer, winning the nobel prize, meeting Will and Kate and George, and hugging you! Did you know Paul Walker died? NOOOOOOOO!!!! I have decided I want to escape America when I get home. I just want to leave the country. Maybe we can drive to Mexico and go scuba diving and surfing. Biscuit Laccrosse
I miss you more than I miss snow. I love you Mom. More than Simon loves to insult.

No comments:

Post a Comment