Lovely Ladies

Lovely Ladies

Monday, December 9, 2013

Erin 12.08.2013

Dear Family, This week has been a rough one, but I'm still working my hardest. My arm is doing weird, it feels like it was run over by a tank, then I went bungee jumping with the rope tied to my arm... but that's just how it feels, at least it still looks like an arm. I'll be going back to the doc sometime soon and I hope and pray that they find something wrong so they can fix it. Did you know Paul Walker died?!?!?!?!?!? NOOOOOOOOOO! What a beautiful man... so sad. I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! More than Yin loves Yang! DAD: I'm glad the car is coming along. Cool that there's snow, we got snow the other day, a couple snowflakes floated, and the whole town shut down. Crazy. Thankyou sooooooooo much for your letter. It was so good to get one and to talk to you on the phone. And, no, I didn't get homesick... I needed that extra boost. MOM: Thanks for the letters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I loved them. It was so good to talk to you too. I wish we could have talked for hours. I can't believe Delyce is married! So weird to me! MICHAEL: I'd love to come home to a new baby. KEVIN: How do you like work? Any new movies you seen lately? BEST.DAY.EVER.Lots and Lots of Letters.
Sis Perkins and I
I'm a pro at the ukelele
My daily dosage of oranges

No comments:

Post a Comment