Lovely Ladies

Lovely Ladies

Monday, November 4, 2013

Erin 11/4/2013

Dear mom, I am so glad that you can rake and do normal things again. I’m glad that you’re feeling better. Dace can say our names?????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ????? ?????? ???????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wow! He’s growing up so fast!!!! I sure do miss him and I pray every night that he will remember me when I get home, but 18 months is a long time and he’ll probably forget me when he sees me sprinting down the terminal in the airport. When I get home, we’ll be having a lot of girl’s night to catch up and get you away from the boys. That’s a lot of boys, 7 boys for thanksgiving. 9 if you count Brian and Dace face. Wow. Too much. I actually get along better with the elders in our district, were super good friends and we have a lot of laughs together. Everyone here thinks I’m crazy because I’m hilarious. We have at least 10 good belly laughs a day because of something I do or say. I am not that shy anymore... but I’m super shy when I have to talk about the gospel. But, if I talk about normal stuff, I can make friends really easily. We met a really mean lady and I have had my feelings hurt before, but not like that. My soul ached for hers and I was grieved with how twisted her point of view on the church was. She just doesn’t understand. I’m in a three-some now. We are a trio!!! Sister Baty joined the cool team and now it’s going to be a party. I must be an interesting missionary because now I have 2 trainers. My arm hurts like crazy and I got an MRI. It took over an hour and I’m meeting with an orthopedic surgeon tomorrow. Please pray that they’ll find something so I can get fixed. I still don’t sleep much and my arm hurts super bad. Every time it gets bumped or someone reaches inside my sling, it feels like someone is pounding a railroad stake into my arm. For a minute I thought I was going to die. Don’t worry mom, I’m attempting to write Heather a letter, but it’s hard to write anything at all, so don’t expect a letter for a while. I’ll try my best to write some more, but it hurts to hold a pen. I love you mommy!!!!!!!!! More than a squid loves its tentacles.
Fall Leaves and We grow Bamboo here!

No comments:

Post a Comment