Lovely Ladies

Lovely Ladies

Sunday, September 22, 2013

Erin and Sister Hixon 9.22.2013

Mom, I sent an ENORMOUS letter in the mail... I hope it's not lost in the mail!!!! Because it's gigantic! I'm also writing one this week too. When I finish one and send it in the mail, I immediately start the next. This week was crazy, we got a lot of slammed doors and cake. Sister Hixon had her birthday and within 2 hours, we had a dinner and a birthday party, a surprise birthday party with more cake, and then a Third birthday party. My belly felt like it was going to explode with so much cake and food. But I didn't want to be rude and not eat what they had made special for us. So I ate and ate and ate some more and ate again. Ughgghh. Stomach ache. LOOK FOR MY LETTER IN THE MAIL, it has a very colorful envelope. It has all my stories for the week in it. I LOVE YOU MOM!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment