Lovely Ladies

Lovely Ladies

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

MTC 8.14.2013

Today was SOOOOOO hard! I sent off two of my best friends. There were tears shed and a few sobs. I can't believe that today has come and gone and I have thought all day....."they are gone". I am so lonely even though I still have family around me. When they left for collage, It wasn't so emotional of a day as I knew that I could talk to them every day and see them in 4 hours if I chose to. But not now. I will only "talk" to them in letters, emails and twice a year on the phone. NOW THAT IS HARD. They have left the family for 18 months and left each other. The longest they have been apart is one week.

2 comments:

  1. So sweet and exciting. I'm so proud of them.
    Lovely young ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Augh, that is hard! I've been afraid to look at your awesome blog all week because it hits so close to home. I hope you're doing better. Love you!

    ReplyDelete