Lovely Ladies

Lovely Ladies

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Erin 8.27.2013

Dear Dad, Is it possible to email iTunes songs? All my roomies brought beautiful music like: Josh Groban, Prince of Egypt, and sound tracks. I’m so sat that we can’t listen to any music until we get out into the field…I never even imagined how much I’s Miss it. Let’s just say music played a big part in my life. I was in Relief Society and a lady sat right next to my companion and I and her name tag said “Sister Monson”. I wondered the whole time if she was related to the prophet but I figures ‘no’ because an elder is named Monson too and he’s not related. But at the end of the meeting we finally asked her and she said ‘yes’! She’s his niece!!! Whoa! I have to get up at 2:00 AM on Tuesday morning because we leave at 3:30AM. Holy smokes! I’m really going to miss my district because I’ve really grown to love them. I’ll especially miss my 3 sisters going to Boston. We’ve only known them for <2 weeks but, we’ve become the best of friends and it’s like we’ve know each other for 10 years. I’ll especially miss seeing Brooke around…she is my favorite part of my mission so far. But…I’m so excited to fly!! This will be my first time ever! I’m stoked! I’m by far the youngest girl (6 months). The ages are: 22, 20, 20, 19 ½ and then me. The boys are: 21, 20, 19 (younger than me by 2 days), almost 19, almost 19, and 18 ½. I love you dad and please NEVER forget that! Love Erin (Then she drew 6 faces of the Elders all smiling, laughing. The 5 Sisters doing the same thing. Then she drew herself with Zombied Eyes).

1 comment: